|Hours (except holidays)
*Knowledge test hours end 60 minutes before closing.
|Monday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- All driver licensing offices are closed today.
- This office doesn't issue enhanced driver licenses or enhanced ID cards. To locate an EDL/EID office near you, see EDL/EID offices.
|Services (WA only)
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card.
- Take a knowledge test.
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
|No appointment necessary.
||Call 253-661-5002 for an appointment.